Fun Ways To Earn Free Money For WA
Westminster Academy Athletics Scrip Easy Sign-Up
- Go to shopwithscrip.com.
- Click create account under Family Sign Up! (on left-hand side).
- Complete the application
- Click accept
- Select two security questions and provide answers; then enter Westminster’s enrollment code – 135574FF3L338.
Easy Presto Pay Account Sign-Up
- Go to shopwithscrip.com
- Enter your username and password.
- At Family Home page, select Presto Pay (on left-hand side).
- Read Presto Pay agreement and click yes, I agree.
- Complete the required personal and banking information.
- In 2-3 business days, your bank account will receive small deposits to ensure the money transfers will work.
- Note the deposited amounts and return to shopwithscrip.com to complete the verification process. ►When you use Presto Pay, your bank account will be debited for the cost of scrip you order at www.shopwithscrip.com plus a $.15 charge per order, regardless of the amount of scrip on the order.
- Click on “Shop” (menu bar at the top of the page).
FUN & EASY WAYS TO GIVE
Listed below are some fun ways to contribute to Westminster Academy! Questions about any of these should be directed to our Director of Advancement, Holt Hall, at (901)380-9192.
Box Tops for Education
- Clip box tops from your favorite brands (check online at boxtops4education.com for a list of participating products) and turn them in to the school. Westminster Academy receives 10¢ per box top.
- Shop online through the Box Tops Marketplace (check online for a list of participating online merchants).
- Buy books online (through the online Reading Room link). Westminster Academy receives a portion of every qualifying purchase.
GoodSearch is a search engine (like Google or Bing) that is powered by Yahoo. When you use GoodSearch and choose Westminster Academy as your charity, we receive 1 cent per search. Make sure you’re logged in and search away!
If every family in the school signed up and averaged two searches per day over one year, that would be more than $1300! The impact would be even greater if every family got their friends, neighbors and relatives to use GoodSearch and designated Westminster Academy.
Since GoodSearch is powered by Yahoo, you’ll get high-quality search results. It is really easy to sign up and make GoodSearch your default search engine.
Visit goodsearch.com for more information and to sign up.
Enter “Westminster Academy” in the “Who do you GOODSEARCH for?” bar.
Click “Verify”, and select “Westminster Academy, Memphis, TN.”
To make GoodSearch your default search engine: Click on the down arrow next to the smaller search bar at the top-right corner for search options, and click on “Find more providers.”
If GoodSearch is not on the list, go to “Create Your Own” (sometimes found at the bottom of the list of providers offered) and follow the instructions:
Open another browser window ;go to goodsearch.com.
Type the word “TEST” in the search bar – use all capital letters.
Click the “search” button.
Copy the URL link in the browser bar.
Paste in the space provided in the “Create Your Own” window.
Name it GoodSearch.
Install and “Make it your default” when prompted.
Do your online shopping through Goodsearch’s personal shopping page: Goodshop. If you’re going to shop at stores like Target, Amazon, Office Depot, Nike and Home Depot (just to name a few) go first to Goodshop and click on their link to these online stores. Goodshop will donate a percentage of your purchase (ranging from 1% to 5%) to Westminster. Go to www.goodsearch.com/goodshop.
Come by the school office to get your Kroger gift card. When you shop for groceries at Kroger, use your Kroger gift card to pay for the groceries (you must load funds on the gift card prior to checkout). Westminster Academy receives 4 percent of purchases made with the card. Go to www.kroger.com/communityrewards to register or re-enroll your card (this must be done every year).
When you shop in the Lands’ End school catalogs or online at LandsEnd.com/school and give the Preferred School Number: 9000-4088-2, Westminster Academy will receive 3 percent of net sales.
When you buy qualifying student school supplies at Office Depot, simply tell the cashier that you want to designate Westminster Academy to receive 5 percent of your qualifying purchase. Office Depot tallies the qualifying purchases quarterly and awards designated schools credit in the form of a merchandise card that the school can use for free office supplies.
When you use your Target Visa or Target RED Card, you save 5% on your purchases and Target will donate up to 1 percent of purchases to designated schools. You may designate Westminster Academy online at Target.com/redcard – click on REDCard and sign up to Take Charge of Education.
UPromise is a free service that provides ways to turn everyday spending on gas, groceries and other things into college savings. Join UPromise for free throughupromise.com/schools and select Westminster Academy during the enrollment process. Register your credit, debit, grocery and drugstore cards with UPromise to earn rewards on your eligible purchases. You can also earn rewards when you shop online through UPromise. You can designate any portion of your UPromise rewards to Westminster Academy.
In addition, you can raise money for the school through UPromise Special Bonus Programs. Check online at upromise.com/schools for more information about Special Bonus Programs, a list of online merchants and complete details on the UPromise College Savings Program.