Uniform Consignment Sale
UNIFORM, CLOTHING, AND COSTUME EXCHANGE INSTRUCTIONS
- Please wash clothes and place on hanger, facing left.
- Fill out your Inventory/Price List Forms. Boys, girls, and costumes each have separate sheets. Please print legibly – this is our accounting sheet for you.
- Use masking tape to label items with the following information: name, description of the item (e.g. LS white polo), size & price (from the price list). Costumes prices are at the discretion of the seller but it is recommended that they be priced at no more than 50% of retail.
- Skirts, shorts, & pants must be attached to hangers with safety pins and all hangers should face left with items facing front. Put tape on the top right of item.
- Drop off on designated date and time. Please bring your items already hung and tagged.
- Pick up unsold clothing on the designated date and time. Any clothes not picked up will become the property of WA, unless other arrangements have been made.
- You will receive a check for your sold items, after accounts are settled, less a $5 deduction. All profits go to Tuition Assistance.
- Please print inventory sheets from home and bring with your clothes. Prices are approximately 50% of original price for items in very good or excellent condition. You are welcome to price items lower but may not exceed printed prices. Families provide their own hangers, safety pins and masking tape.
- PLEASE call Sarah Jordan at 628-3364 to volunteer to work at the sale. Volunteers will get to shop early.
Boys' Uniform Inventory Sheet Girls' Uniform Inventory Sheet
Costume Inventory Sheet